Business Service Representative
Job ID: 107343 Date posted: January 14, 2021
- SRS South Chula Vista
- Urgent Care
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
Location: position is located in Chula Vista, San Diego County.
Hours: Per diem position - variable 9 hour shifts, including every other weekend
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of at least two (2) years' experience in a Medical Business Office, Medical Insurance Billing or Medical Scheduling Systems.
- CPR and Medical terminology required, due within the first 90 days of hire.
- Ability to utilize resources in an organized manner.
- General knowledge of office procedures.
- Effective interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Strong professional level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to diffuse volatile situations and use good judgement and tact in dealing with patients.
- ICD-9 coding, RVS coding and CPT coding.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”