Clinical Nurse - RN, Intensive Care Unit, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Job ID: 102168 Date posted: April 28, 2020
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Ctr
- Night Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center is a 343-bed hospital with the largest array of health care services in San Diego's South Bay. A Designated Planetree Patient-Centered Care Hospital, Sharp Chula Vista is home to the region's most comprehensive heart program and also offers exceptional services for orthopedic care and women and infants. The Douglas & Nancy Barnhart Cancer Center offers patients the most advanced treatment technology, a unique healing environment and an extraordinary level of care.
Celebrating 40 years of history in 2015, Sharp Chula Vista boasts a team of more than 2,000 employees and 500 affiliated physicians representing a robust range of specialties.
In 2016, Sharp Chula Vista announced Above and Beyond, the campaign to build a next-generation hospital in our binational region. With 106 private patient rooms; 6 large, new operating rooms; a rooftop café; and more, the new hospital tower at Sharp Chula Vista combines clinical excellence with thoughtful consideration to provide the best level of care to the community it's privileged to serve. The new tower opened Jan. 14, 2020.
Sharp employees are eligible for a $1000 employee referral bonus
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current NIHSS certification
One year current adult Intensive Care RN experience in an Acute Care setting
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current CCRN certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole