The Imaging Specialist II will perform general and advanced CT procedures; including but not limited to CT Angiography, CT Biopsy, AAA, Run-offs and 3D post processing. Successful candidate will also be working closely with the Emergency Department and IR Team. Work with tele-radiology vendor during the night hours. Work as back-up in Radiology Diagnostic as needed.
The Sharp Chula Vista Imaging Department has an intimate and welcoming environment and this ambiance is emulated by the Radiology staff and Physicians. work in a collaborative team environment with Radiologists and Imaging staff. This is an opportunity to work in a full service Radiology Department with multiple modalities. Our department is a 24/7 operation consisting of approximately 100 plus employees. We invite you to be an integral member of a high functioning patient care team that makes a difference in every patient we touch!
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center is a 343-bed hospital with the largest array of health care services in San Diego's South Bay. A Designated Planetree Patient-Centered Care Hospital, Sharp Chula Vista is home to the region's most comprehensive heart program and also offers exceptional services for orthopedic care and women and infants. The Douglas and Nancy Barnhart Cancer Center offers patients the most advanced treatment technology, a unique healing environment and an extraordinary level of care.
This position is located in Chula Vista, CA in San Diego County
8 hour shifts: Per Diem position to work primarily Friday and Saturdays Nights, 9:30 pm - 6:00 am; additional shifts may be available
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology
- Current CRT license and CA State Fluoroscopy permit
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- IV certification
- Knowledge of all general CT exams and interventional CT procedures
- Skill to work independently in high volume settings and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast pace, high volume environment
- Skill to multi-task and work with changing workflow priorities
- Skill to perform all general CT exams and Interventional CT procedures
- Strong customer service, communication and problem solving skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One or more years of CT experience in an acute care setting
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Imaging Specialist, CT, CT jobs, Imaging Specialist jobs; CT Tech, CT Tech jobs; Computerized Tomography, Imaging Specialist I