Imaging Specialist II
Job ID: 95347 Date posted: April 27, 2019
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Ctr
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Radiology Jobs
This position is located in Chula Vista, CA in San Diego County
8 hour shifts; Full-time position to work variable Day and PM shift hours; weekends are on-call only. On call requires 30 minute response time. All employees are expected to take call one day/week and one weekend per month.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiology Technology
- Current California License in Radiologic Technology (CRT)
- Current California Fluoroscopy permit
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- IV Certification
- Knowledge/experience with overseeing all aspects of radiation safety and equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft office computer programs
- Good communication skills
- One or more years of experience as an Imaging Specialist in interventional radiology or cardiac cath lab
- Two years' EP experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Additional physical requirements for this position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Imaging Specialist II, Cath Lab Imaging Tech, Cath Lab Rad Tech, Cath Lab Radiology Tech, Interventional Radiology Tech, IR Radiologic Tech, IR Rad Tech, Interventional Radiology
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”