Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides primary and specially nursing care to our patient population. LVN Nurses will escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with procedures. LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
As a part of the Nursing Float Pool the LVN will work in various clinical settings including primary care and specialty departments.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
This position is located in Chula Vista/Otay Ranch, San Diego County
Per Diem - Days and Evenings shifts
Monday through Friday (some weekends)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nursing - LVN licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
- One to three years LVN experience in a related clinical setting
- Navy Hospital Corpsman experience
- Experience with Touchworks or comparable electronic medical records system
Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.