Patient Account Specialist
Job ID: 104470 Date posted: September 04, 2020
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Ctr
- Linear Accelerator
- Business Operations Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
- One year experience as an office assistant in a hospital, physician office, or other medical setting.
- Knowledge of radiation therapy.
- Ability to keep neat, accurate records.
- Ability to follow direction from the office coordinator and manager.
- Effective interpersonal and patient contact skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills strongly.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office and Hospital ambulatory and/or Rad Onc EHR.
- Health Care insurance verification experience.
- Procedure process authorization experience.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”