Patient Service Representative
Job ID: 102759 Date posted: June 10, 2020
- SRS South Chula Vista
- Scheduling Services
- Clerical Jobs
- Per Diem
- Medical office experience required with a strong emphasis in customer service, computer skills and phones or completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Medical Terminology required.
- Ability to utilize resources in an organized manner.
- General knowledge of medical office procedures and terminology.
- Effective interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong professional level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to diffuse volatile situations and use good judgment and tact in dealing with patients.
- Knowledge of insurance co-pays and co-insurances.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Completion of a medical receptionist or equivalent training program preferred.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”