Job ID: 97460 Date posted: August 13, 2019
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- Sub-Acute Care
- Social Services Jobs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Two years in a social or recreational program within the past five years.
- One year in patient activities program in a health care setting.
- Able to develop plan of care based on identified issues or concerns, evaluate outcomes and write progress notes in a timely manner
- Participates effectively in resident care conferences as deemed necessary
- Current Activity certifications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Some college
Essential physical requirements may be discussed at interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”