Clinical Nurse - RN, Medical Surgical (3RD), Sharp Coronado Hospital
Job ID: 105808 Date posted: October 26, 2020
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- M/S (3RD)
- Night Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
Applicant may be eligible for a Sign-On Bonus of $2500
Sharp employee may be eligible for a $1000 Employee Referral Bonus
This position is located in Coronado, San Diego County.
Full-time; 12-hour shift; night shift; 7:00 PM - 7:30 AM; including every other weekend
- Graduate of Nursing School
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Provider
- One year recent Acute Care Medical Surgical RN experience
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Telemetry RN experience
- Orthopedic experience
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole