Clinical Nurse - RN, Surgery, SCHHC
Job ID: 102936 Date posted: July 02, 2020
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Clinical Nurse RN is an integral part of the team with the opportunity to practice evidence-based care and utilize the nursing care process in a collaborative environment. This position independently performs the nursing process through individualized assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of safe, therapeutic, efficient care of patients with overt and subtle needs throughout the continuum of care, according to unit’s standard of care. We are looking for qualified nurses to share our vision of patient care that continually moves toward excellence in all patient and staff outcomes.
The Operating Room specializes in various services to include orthopedic joint replacements. Operating Room skills will include circulating duties and assisting in the care of surgical patients.
From emergency services to a nationally recognized total joint replacement program, Sharp Coronado Hospital is a 181 bed facility that has a long tradition of providing top-quality, comprehensive health care.
Sharp Coronado incorporates many personalized aspects into its care philosophy — including patient empowerment, patient and family education, and a physical environment that promotes healing through complementary therapies such as clinical aromatherapy, massage and Healing Touch. Sharp Coronado Hospital is one of the first five hospitals nationally to be designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: RN, Clinical Nurse - RN, OR, Surgery
This position is located in Coronado, San Diego County.
Full-Time, 8 hour variable shift
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of a Nursing School/Program (RN)
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered CA Registered Nursing License
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- One years recent OR circulator experience
- Computer skills-multi systems-Cerner, Picis, Excel, Word
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current ACLS certification
- Prefer Ortho experience
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole