The Health Care Partner provides nursing support to the department. Under supervision, this position supports patient care activities, management of equipment and supplies, clerical responsibilities and related duties.
From emergency services to a nationally recognized total joint replacement program, Sharp Coronado Hospital is a 204 bed facility that has a long tradition of providing top-quality, comprehensive health care.
Sharp Coronado incorporates many personalized aspects into its care philosophy — including patient empowerment, patient and family education, and a physical environment that promotes healing through complementary therapies such as clinical aromatherapy, massage and Healing Touch. Sharp Coronado Hospital is one of the first five hospitals nationally to be designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This position is located in Coronado, San Diego County.
12-hour, Per Diem, 7:00am - 7:30pm, working weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BLS Certification issued by the AHA
- One year of acute care nursing assistant experience or 1 year EMT experience for the Surgery/ORs, Women’s L&D/Surgery and ERs
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- EMT, Sharp ED, HCP, NA, or MA experience
- Ability to multi-task, well organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to provide safe quality care at all times
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Accurate and thorough in all written and computer work
- Bilingual English/Spanish