Health Care PartnerSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 76706 Date posted 10/14/2016
Requisition ID: 76706
- Facility: Sharp Coronado Hospital & Hlth
- City: Coronado
- Department: M/S (3RD)
- Category: Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Night Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: 7 PM
- Shift End Time: 7:30 AM
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position is located in Coronado, San Diego County.
12 hour shift, Per Diem, 7:00pm - 7:30am, working weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Telemetry or Basic Arrhythmia knowledge, understanding and experience
- Six months recent Acute Care experience as a Nursing Assistant
- Computer skills
- Medical terminology skills
- Communication and Customer Service skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current California CNA licensure
- Telemetry Tech Certification
- One year recent Acute Care experience as a Nursing Assistant
- Ortho experience
- Unit Clerk experience
- Tele Tech experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
The Health Care Partner offers Nursing Assistant, Unit Clerk and Telemetry Monitoring support to the Nursing team. This position requires a positive enthusiastic individual willing to be part of a dynamic team. The Health Care Partner will support the goals of Sharp Coronado and the Medical/Surgical Nursing unit.
This is a high paced 30-bed, mixed unit with Medical/Surgical/Orthopedic and Telemetry care. The ideal candidate will promote team work and function independently as needed.
From emergency services to a nationally recognized total joint replacement program, Sharp Coronado Hospital is a 181 bed facility that has a long tradition of providing top-quality, comprehensive health care.
Sharp Coronado incorporates many personalized aspects into its care philosophy — including patient empowerment, patient and family education, and a physical environment that promotes healing through complementary therapies such as clinical aromatherapy, massage and Healing Touch. Sharp Coronado Hospital is one of the first five hospitals nationally to be designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Essential Physical Requirements may include:
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/Extending (neck)
- Fine Manipulation / Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting / rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Car transfers
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Health Care Partner, Telemetry, Tele Tech, Nursing Assistant, NA, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Unit Clerk, Coronado