Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Job ID: 97655 Date posted: August 27, 2019
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- SNF - Certified 2 (Villa)
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
This position is located in Coronado, San Diego County
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One year Long Term Care or Acute Care experience
- Skilled Nursing Facility experience
Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”