Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 92914 Date posted: January 04, 2019
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- M/S (3RD)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Day Job
The Nursing Assistant role includes assisting patients with activities of daily living, monitoring vital signs, and assisting the Registered Nurse as needed. This position requires a positive enthusiastic individual willing to be part of a dynamic team and the ability to support the goals of Sharp Coronado and the Medical/Surgical nursing unit.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers issued by the AHA
- Experience with direct patient care with activities of daily living, mobilization, transfers, hygiene needs, vital signs, EKGs, patient rounding, measuring and documenting intake/output.
- Ability to perform all baseline patient care skills under the guidance of a Licensed Nurse.
- Fluent knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Comparable to certified nursing assistant course
- One year Ortho or related Nursing Assistant recent experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”