Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 97189 Date posted: July 31, 2019
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- M/S (3RD)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Night Job
The Nursing Assistant role includes assisting patients with activities of daily living, monitoring vital signs, and assisting the Registered Nurse as needed. This position requires a positive enthusiastic individual willing to be part of a dynamic team and the ability to support the goals of Sharp Coronado and the Medical/Surgical nursing unit.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers issued by the AHA
- Experience with direct patient care with activities of daily living, mobilization, transfers, hygiene needs, vital signs, EKGs, patient rounding, measuring and documenting intake/output.
- Ability to perform all baseline patient care skills under the guidance of a Licensed Nurse.
- Comparable to certified nursing assistant course
- One year Ortho or related
- Nursing Assistant recent experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”