Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 107443 Date posted: January 20, 2021
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- M/S (3RD)
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Night Job
The Nursing Assistant role includes assisting patients with activities of daily living, monitoring vital signs, and assisting the Registered Nurse as needed. This position requires a positive enthusiastic individual willing to be part of a dynamic team and the ability to support the goals of Sharp Coronado and the Medical/Surgical nursing unit.
- Experience with direct patient care with activities of daily living, mobilization, transfers, hygiene needs, vital signs, EKGs, patient rounding, measuring and documenting intake/output.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers issued by the AHA
- Ability to perform all baseline patient care skills under the guidance of a Licensed Nurse.
- Fluent knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Comparable to certified nursing assistant course
- One year Ortho or related Nursing Assistant recent experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”