OR/Sterile Processing Technician
Job ID: 95917 Date posted: May 24, 2019
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- Sterile Processing
- Clinical Technician Jobs
- Per Diem
This position is located Coronado, San Diego County.
Per Diem position – Variable start and stop times
Weekends as needed – On call requirement
- One year experience in an acute care hospital, sterile processing, or surgery department. Or completion of an accredited program for sterile process technicians.
- Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician (CSPDT)
- Thorough knowledge of surgical instrumentation, sterile techniques, general hospital supplies and equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”