Per Diem RN III - Hospital, MICU, Sharp Coronado Hospital
Job ID: 93884 Date posted: February 14, 2019
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- MICU (1ST)
- Night Job
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
This position requires a positive enthusiastic individual willing to be part of a dynamic team. Ability to support the goals of Sharp Coronado and the ICU nursing unit. 7 bed ICU, some outpatient procedures and after hours recovery duties. Looking for excellent teamwork and customer service, consistent with our Planetree environment.
From emergency services to a nationally recognized total joint replacement program, Sharp Coronado Hospital is a 204 bed facility that has a long tradition of providing top-quality, comprehensive health care.
Sharp Coronado incorporates many personalized aspects into its care philosophy — including patient empowerment, patient and family education, and a physical environment that promotes healing through complementary therapies such as clinical aromatherapy, massage and Healing Touch.
Sharp Coronado Hospital is one of the first five hospitals nationally to be designated as a Person-Centered Care Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
This position is located at Coronado, San Diego County
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification
Three years current adult Intensive Care RN experience in an Acute Care setting
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole