Per Diem RN III - HospitalJob ID 85092 Date posted 12/29/2017
- Facility: Sharp Coronado Hospital & Hlth
- City: Coronado
- Department: MICU (1ST)
- Category: RN Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: 7 AM
- Shift End Time: 7:30 PM
This position is located at Coronado, San Diego County
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification
Three years current adult Intensive Care RN experience in an Acute Care setting
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
This position requires a positive enthusiastic individual willing to be part of a dynamic team. Ability to support the goals of Sharp Coronado and the ICU nursing unit. 7 bed ICU, some outpatient procedures and after hours recovery duties. Looking for excellent teamwork and customer service, consistent with our Planetree environment.
From emergency services to a nationally recognized total joint replacement program, Sharp Coronado Hospital is a 204 bed facility that has a long tradition of providing top-quality, comprehensive health care.
Sharp Coronado incorporates many personalized aspects into its care philosophy — including patient empowerment, patient and family education, and a physical environment that promotes healing through complementary therapies such as clinical aromatherapy, massage and Healing Touch.
Sharp Coronado Hospital is one of the first five hospitals nationally to be designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Essential Physical Requirements may include:
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/Extending (neck)
- Fine Manipulation / Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting / rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Vet). Keywords: Per Diem RN III, ICU
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Keywords: Per Diem RN III, ICU