Job ID: 105249 Date posted: October 02, 2020
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Hlth
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Per Diem
This position is located in Coronado, San Diego County.
4-hour and 8-hour variable shifts: Hours vary from 5:30 am to 11:00 pm, working weekends as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of a Pharmacy Technician program
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacy Technician license
- Sterile technique experience
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology, trade and generic drug names, and metric system
- Strong customer service skills
- Math and basic computer skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One (1) year Pharmacy Tech experience in a hospital pharmacy environment
- One (1) year Pharmacy Tech experience in a retail setting or Skilled Nursing Facility
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: pharmacy technician, pharmacy technician jobs in San Diego
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”