Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing OBGYN team provides specialty nursing care to our patient population, maintains patient flow and obstetrical files. OBGYN LVN Nurses will escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, assist with procedures, and perform NST's. Our LVN Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical records and maintain supplies and equipment.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Employee Referral Bonus: Sharp Employees may be eligible for a $500 Employee Referral Bonus
The position is located in San Diego (Del Mar), CA
This position is eligible for Full Time Benefits
32 hour per week (4 days)
Day shift - Monday through Friday
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current Labor & Delivery and/or OBGYN experience
- Ambulatory care experience
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Knowledge of Touchworks or comparable Electronic Medical Records (EMR) program
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.