Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVNJob ID 84729 Date posted 12/07/2017
- Facility: SRS Del Mar
- City: Del Mar
- Department: Family Medicine
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in Del Mar, San Diego County
8:00am - 5:00pm - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
12:00pm - 9:00pm - Wednesday
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
- Knowledge of sterile technique
- Computer keyboarding
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides nursing care to our patient population for our primary and specialty care physicians. Our LVN Nurses works closely with our physicians to ensures a smooth patient flow and clinic operation. LVN Nurses help escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with minor office procedures. Our Licensed Vocational Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical record and administers medications and screening exams.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy Department of Family Medicine consists of 42 providers on our staff to meet the needs of our patients and is located at 12 of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics in San Diego (Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, Del Mar, Downtown, El Cajon, La Mesa, Mira Mesa, Otay Ranch, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, Scripps Ranch, Sorrento Mesa).
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 450 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/Extending (neck)
- Fine Manipulation/Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting/rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Car transfers
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords:, LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Corpsman, Family Practice, Family Medicine, Primary Care, Healthcare LVN jobs, LVN San Diego jobs, Nurse jobs, Nurse San Diego jobs, Nursing jobs, San Diego Nursing jobs, LPN jobs, Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego LPN jobs, San Diego Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego Healthcare jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nursing jobs