Psych Social Worker - Lic/Trauma and PTSD Recovery/ Sharp Mesa Vista/ Day Shift/ Part-time 0.8/$5K Sign-On Bonus
- Mesa Vista
Shift Start Time:Variable
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:No Weekends
**Qualified candidates may be eligible for a $5K sign-on bonus**
**Employees may be eligible for a $1K referral bonus**
What You Will Do
To assist patients and families with behavioral health and environmental resources to reach the maximum level of functioning during the current episode of care. This position is responsible for conducting behavioral health psychosocial assessments and clinical interventions, inclusive of individual, group, and family therapy. In collaboration with the interdisciplinary treatment team, coordinates patient care and provides case management for assigned patients.
- Master's Degree Social Work from an accredited graduate program
- 1 Year Experience in a behavioral health setting
- California BBS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - CA Board of Behavioral Sciences -REQUIRED
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association -REQUIRED
- 3 Years Experience in a behavioral health setting
- Acute/psychiatric hospital experience, discharge planning/case management experience
- Communication and teamwork
- Discharge and patient follow up
- Patient assessment
- Safe and therapeutic environment
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classMaster's Degree; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; California BBS Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - CA Board of Behavioral Sciences
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community