Certified Home Health Aide - CHHA, Hospice
Job ID: 92879 Date posted: January 04, 2019
- Sharp HospiceCare
- Hospice Aides
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Current registration with State of California Board of Consumer Affairs as a CNA/CHHA.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Knowledge of medical terminology and techniques
- Competence to execute HHA skills safely
- Ability to effectively communicate and function in a team environment to enhance patient care
- One year of recent Acute, Home Health or Hospice experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”