Certified Home Health Aide - CHHA, Hospice
Job ID: 92879 Date posted: January 04, 2019
- Sharp HospiceCare
- Hospice Aides
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Current registration with State of California Board of Consumer Affairs as a CNA/CHHA.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Knowledge of medical terminology and techniques
- Competence to execute HHA skills safely
- Ability to effectively communicate and function in a team environment to enhance patient care
- One year of recent Acute, Home Health or Hospice experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”