Imaging Specialist II / CT / Sharp Grossmont Hospital / $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for External Candidates / $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus / Day Shift / Full-Time (10 hour shifts) / On-Call Required
- Grossmont Hospital
Shift Start Time:6:30 AM
Shift End Time:5 PM
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
We are offering a $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for external candidates and a $1,000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS. This position is full-time, day shift, 10 hour shifts.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is the largest and most comprehensive health care facility in East San Diego County, with a service area covering 750 square miles. Its award-winning imaging services rank among the highest levels of image quality and patient safety in the nation.
What You Will Do
To perform a wide variety of radiology procedures in a special modalities and general diagnostic on a regular basis with quality patient care, assisting Physicians as needed.
- Satisfactory completion of formal training program in an AMA approved school and meets the requirements of an appropriate State and/or Federal mandated certification or equivalent.
- ARRT Certificate - ARRT
- Radiologic Technologist Fluoroscopy Permit - CA Department of Public Health
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) - CA Department of Public Health
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
- IV Certification (NPTA Sterile Product Certification) - Various-Employee provides certificate
- 1 Year Radiology experience.
- Demonstrates an innovative and collaborative attitude, which contributes to the positive culture of the department and organization.
- Collects pertinent data about the patient and determines the most appropriate course of action to obtain optimal imaging, according to established protocols.
- Employs effective communication to promote patient understanding and comfort, while maintaining a high-quality standard of care.
- Demonstrates proficiency in utilizing various fixed and portable x-ray and fluoroscopic units in a wide variety of hospital based-settings.
- Ability to work efficiently while keeping a person-focused mindset, demonstrating a commitment to self-care and patient safety.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class.
#FJ #sghradtechOther; ARRT Certificate - ARRT; Radiologic Technologist Fluoroscopy Permit - CA Department of Public Health; Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) - CA Department of Public Health; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; IV Certification (NPTA Sterile Product Certification) - Various-Employee provides certificate
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community