Lead Clinical Nurse - RN
Job ID: 106825 Date posted: December 14, 2020
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
This position is an opportunity for an RN to join the Clinical Lead team in the OR. This Clinical Lead position will be responsible for the coordination of the Cardiac surgeries, including mentoring and education. Join the highly skilled and efficient team with the challenge of a fast paced surgical department that performs 700 surgeries/month.
The Surgery service at Sharp Grossmont Hospital has 12-OR suites and performs all inpatient surgical specialties including Open Heart and DaVinci Robotic Surgery. Its Total Joint Replacement program is nationally recognized. Join our highly skilled and efficient team with the challenge of a fast paced surgical department that performs 650-700 surgeries/month.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is the largest not-for-profit, full-service acute care hospital in the region with 536 beds. The hospital has outstanding programs in heart care, orthopedics, rehabilitation, robotic surgery, mental health, stroke care and women’s health. In addition, the hospital’s Emergency and Critical Care Center is one of the most technologically advanced emergency and intensive care facilities in the nation.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is nationally recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for patient care and nursing practices. This designation is the “gold standard” for patient care and nursing excellence and is the highest honor awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Lead Clinical Nurse, Cardiac Lead Nurse, OR, Surgery
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County
Sign On Bonus: $5000
Hours: Full-Time, 10 hour variable shift
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Three to five years current Main Operating Room experience in an Acute Hospital setting with Cardiac cases
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Previous leadership experience
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole