Lead Clinical Nurse - RNSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 76937 Date posted 10/27/2016
Requisition ID: 76937
- Facility: Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- City: La Mesa
- Department: Surgery
- Category: Nursing Management Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
Send to my Email Email a friend
Applicant may be eligible for a $5000 sign on/relocation bonus.
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County
Full-Time; 8 hour variable day shift
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Three to five years current Main Operating Room experience in an Acute Hospital setting with Orthopedic cases
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
- Previous leadership experience
This position is an opportunity for an RN to join the Clinical Lead team in the OR.This Clinical Lead position will be responsible for the coordination of the Orthopedics surgeries, including mentoring and education. Join the highly skilled and efficient team with the challenge of a fast paced surgical department that performs 700 surgeries/month.
The Surgery service at Sharp Grossmont Hospital has 12-OR suites and performs all inpatient surgical specialties including Open Heart and DaVinci Robotic Surgery. Its Total Joint Replacement program is nationally recognized. Join our highly skilled and efficient team with the challenge of a fast paced surgical department that performs 650-700 surgeries/month.
Essential Physical Requirements May Include
- Twisting (trunk and neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below/above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting/rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Lead Clinical Nurse, Orthopedic Lead