Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Urgent CareJob ID 82318 Date posted 10/03/2017
- Facility: SRS E.Grossmont Medical Plaza
- City: La Mesa
- Department: Urgent Care
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Variable
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County
Per Diem position - 12 hours shifts (Days and Evenings)
Variable start and stop times of shift
Including every other weekend
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school or Navy Corps School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current IV certification
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical area
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Great assessment and communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, be flexible, and stay very organized
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year Acute Care Emergency Room experience
- Acute Care or Ambulatory Care experience
This is the perfect job for a "go getter". Fast paced work environment assisting patients, staff, and physicians as needed. Great team environment, great doctors, and helpful support staff. If you are looking for a friendly, team environment, who is concerned about providing good quality of care, this is the place for you.
The Department of Urgent Care is located at five of our Sharp Rees-Stealy medical clinics (Chula Vista, Downtown, La Mesa, Rancho Bernardo and Sorrento Mesa).
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 22 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
Essential physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: LVN, Urgent Care, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Emergency Room, Acute Care, Ambulatory Care, BLS, ACLS, LVN jobs, Nursing jobs, Nurse jobs, Triage, Healthcare, San Diego LVN jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nursing jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nurse jobs