Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides nursing care to our patient population for our primary and specialty care physicians. Our LVN Nurses works closely with our physicians to ensures a smooth patient flow and clinic operation. LVN Nurses help escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with minor office procedures. Our Licensed Vocational Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical record and administers medications and screening exams.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has been serving the health care needs of San Diegans since 1923 when doctors Clarence Rees and Clair Stealy formed San Diego's first multispecialty medical group practice. Today, Sharp Rees-Stealy has 22 locations and 500 primary care doctors and specialists representing virtually every field of medicine.
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County. Must be able to travel to Sharp Rees-Stealy medical offices in La Mesa, San Carlos, and El Cajon.
Full Time - Day shift
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Family Practice/Internal Medicine experience
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.