Our LVN Nurses works closely with our physicians and Registered Nurses to provide specialized nursing care to our patients and a positive patient care experience to their families.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital's Telemetry 2 South is a twelve bed progressive care step down unit. Our patient population can range from chronic/acute ventilators, trach, wounds, higher acuity patients, etc. We foster innovations, patient outcomes, and patient experience.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is the largest not-for-profit, full-service acute care hospital in the region with 536 beds. The hospital has outstanding programs in heart care, orthopedics, rehabilitation, robotic surgery, mental health, stroke care and women’s health. In addition, the hospital’s Emergency and Critical Care Center is one of the most technologically advanced emergency and intensive care facilities in the nation.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is nationally recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for patient care and nursing practices. This designation is the “gold standard” for patient care and nursing excellence and is the highest honor awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
This position is located in La Mesa (San Diego), CA
Full Time - 12 hours - Night shift
7:00pm - 7:30am
Every other Weekend shift
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program/school or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current IV/Blood Withdrawal certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One year LVN experience in an acute care, sub-acute, or skilled nursing setting
- One year long term care or acute care experience
- Patient Ventilator experience
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.