Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVNJob ID 84812 Date posted 12/11/2017
- Facility: Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- City: La Mesa
- Department: Inservice Education
- Category: LVN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: 7 AM
- Shift End Time: 3:30 PM
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County
7:00am - 3:30pm - Monday through Friday)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corps School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN experience in related clinical area
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with an electronic medical records system
- Experience with Microsoft office software
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with data collection/data mining
The Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN for Inservice Education will be responsible for data collection to identify and report on patient care quality metrics.
The Inservice Education department focuses on staff development and leads efforts related to identification, implementation and evaluation of evidence-based practice.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is the largest not-for-profit, full-service acute care hospital in the region with 536 beds. The hospital has outstanding programs in heart care, orthopedics, rehabilitation, robotic surgery, mental health, stroke care and women’s health. In addition, the hospital’s Emergency and Critical Care Center is one of the most technologically advanced emergency and intensive care facilities in the nation.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is nationally recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for patient care and nursing practices. This designation is the “gold standard” for patient care and nursing excellence and is the highest honor awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords:, LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Corpsman, Healthcare LVN jobs, LVN San Diego jobs, Nurse jobs, Nurse San Diego jobs, Nursing jobs, San Diego Nursing jobs, LPN jobs, Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego LPN jobs, San Diego Licensed Practical Nursing jobs, San Diego Healthcare jobs, San Diego Licensed Vocational Nursing jobs, Data Collection, Reporting, Excel, Metrics, Quality, Microsoft, EHR, Electronic Health Record