Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
Job ID: 110309 Date posted: June 07, 2021
- SRS E.Grossmont Medical Plaza
- Nursing Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
This position will be working in our speciality departments for our Sharp Rees-Stelay medical clinics.
Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides nursing care to our patient population for our primary and specialty care physicians. LVN Nurses works closely with our physicians to ensures a smooth patient flow and clinic operation. LVN Nurses help escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with minor office procedures. Our Licensed Vocational Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical record and administers medications and screening exams.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”