Licensed Vocational Nurse – Specialty Care (Sharp Rees-Stealy)
Job ID: 103667 Date posted: July 23, 2020
- SRS E.Grossmont Medical Plaza
- Nursing Float Pool
- LVN Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
This is an LVN position that will be working at different Sharp Rees-Stealy locations in ENT, Podiatry, Plastic Surgery, and Orthopedics.
Our LVN - Licensed Vocational Nursing team provides nursing care to our patient population for our primary and specialty care physicians. LVN Nurses works closely with our physicians to ensures a smooth patient flow and clinic operation. LVN Nurses help escort patients to their exam rooms, prepares patients for their exam, and assist with minor office procedures. Our Licensed Vocational Nurses will also document care in our electronic medical record and administers medications and screening exams.
Sharp Rees-Stealy's mission is to improve the health of its community through a caring partnership of patients, physicians and employees. Its goal is to offer quality services that set community standards and exceed expectations in a caring, convenient, affordable and accessible manner.
This position will be working at different Sharp Rees-Stealy locations in ENT, Podiatry, Plastic Surgery, and Orthopedics in San Diego County.
- Completion of an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) program or Navy Corpsman School
- Current unencumbered California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers
- One to three years LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse experience in a related clinical setting.
- Family Practice/Internal Medicine experience
- Excellent communication skills, flexible, and strong sense of team work
- Ambulatory care/Physician office experience
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”