Manager Sharp Central Pharmacy Services
Job ID: 99468 Date posted: November 22, 2019
- Sharp Grossmont Home Infusion
- Home Infusion
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
- Doctorates Degree in Pharmacy preferred
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a pharmacy management position required.
- Five (5) plus years of current experience managing complex hospital and retail pharmacy services preferred
- Need strong knowledge of regulatory compliance including TJC, Cal Survey, MERP, 340B, DEA and FDA
- Requires ability to effectively work with people at different levels
- Requires demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Requires significant knowledge of fiscal and budgetary issues
- Strong computer skills are highly desirable, especially in the application of work processing, spreadsheets, and database creation and management
- Demonstrated collaboration, communication, leadership, problem solving, clinical knowledge, and change management skills required
- Ability to develop systems and ensure successful implementation required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years management experience in a home infusion pharmacy preferred
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Pharmacy Manager, Clinical Pharmacist, pharmacy manager jobs in San Diego, home infusion pharmacy
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”