Medical Social Worker
Job ID: 102355 Date posted: May 21, 2020
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Case Management
- Social Worker Jobs
- Day Job
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Master of Social Work degree
- Three years of medical social work experience including patient/family counseling.
- One year of discharge planning experience
- Strong clinical skills
- Experience in an acute care hospital setting
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Current California Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”