Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 98600 Date posted: October 10, 2019
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Knowledge of basic patient/resident care.
- Responsible for general and terminal cleaning.
- Transporting patients.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers.
- Effective interpersonal skills; verbally and written.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant or comparable course
- One year recent experience in a surgery setting and/or one year experience in an acute care hospital
- Previous housekeeping experience
Essential physical requirements may be discussed at interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”