Nursing Assistant - NA
Job ID: 103022 Date posted: June 24, 2020
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Telemetry 2N
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to perform all baseline resident / patient care skills under guidance of Licensed Nurse.
- Knowledge of basic patient/resident care skills.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- One-year recent experience in geriatric setting OR one-year recent experience in an acute care hospital.
- Comparable to certified nursing assistant course.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”