Per Diem RN II - Hospital
Job ID: 101832 Date posted: March 26, 2020
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Per Diem
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Per Diem II RN independently performs the nursing process through individualized assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of safe, therapeutic, efficient care of patients with overt and subtle needs throughout the continuum of care, according to unit’s standard of care. We are looking for qualified nurses to share our vision of holistic patient care that continually moves toward excellence in all patient and staff outcomes.
This position is for the Surgery Services at Sharp Grossmont Hospital. The Surgery Services has 12 OR suites and performs all inpatient surgical specialties including Open heart. Its Total Joint Replacement Programs is nationally recognized.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected vet.
Keywords: Clinical Nurse-RN, Registered Nurse, Surgery, OR, Per-Diem
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County
Per-Diem; 12 hour variable shift
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates of Science Degree in Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Three years current Operating Room experience in a multi-specialty setting
- Experience in all surgical cases (except Open Heart)
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole