Per Diem RN II - HospitalSend to my Email Email a friend Job ID 76616 Date posted 10/11/2016
Requisition ID: 76616
- Facility: Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- City: La Mesa
- Department: Wound Healing Clinic
- Category: RN Jobs
- Job Status: Per Diem
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 0.0
- Shift Start: 7 AM
- Shift End Time: 3:30 PM
Send to my Email Email a friend
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County.
Per-Diem; 8-hour shift: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, no weekends.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate of a Nursing School/Program (RN)
- Current unencumbered CA Registered Nurse licensure
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Recent one experience in related clinical area
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical skill and nursing judgment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication
The Per Diem II RN independently performs the nursing process through individualized assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of safe, therapeutic, efficient care of patients with overt and subtle needs throughout the continuum of care, according to unit’s standard of care. We are looking for qualified nurses to share our vision of holistic patient care that continually moves toward excellence in all patient and staff outcomes.
Wound Care Clinic was created to provide comprehensive care to promote the rapid healing of wounds and prevent wound recurrence. Wound care professional work collaboratively with the patient and physician for a one-time consultation or ongoing care until your wound heals.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is the largest not-for-profit, full-service acute care hospital in the region with 536 beds. The hospital has outstanding programs in heart care, orthopedics, rehabilitation, robotic surgery, mental health, stroke care and women’s health. In addition, the hospital’s Emergency and Critical Care Center is one of the most technologically advanced emergency and intensive care facilities in the nation.
Sharp Grossmont Hospital is nationally recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for patient care and nursing practices. This designation is the “gold standard” for patient care and nursing excellence and is the highest honor awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting/rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Push/pull over 100 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Keywords: Clinical Nurse-RN, Wound Healing Clinic, Per-Diem