Pharmacist - Advance Practice Clinician
Job ID: 91452 Date posted: October 11, 2018
- Sharp Grossmont Home Infusion
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Current Immunization Certification
- Must meet two of the following three requirements: One year accredited residency in a hospital pharmacy or ambulatory care; Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) Certification; or at least three (3) years’ experience directly providing or preferably leading collaborative drug therapy management (CDTM, aka “pharmacy consult”) services.
- If considered and no residency, must obtain relevant Board certification within 1-2 years, defined by hiring manager.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Access).
- Computer skills required, especially in the application of word processing, spreadsheet (including basic analytical functions such as pivot tables), and presentations.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Expertise with database creation and management preferred.
Essential physical requirements may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Pharmacist jobs in San Diego, Pharmacist, BPS certification, CDTM
“Sharp invests in the physical safety of its employees, unlike any other company I have worked with. They also are proactive in offering educational meetings that are relevant to the job we do. Management is fair and flexible with requested time off and there are plenty of opportunities to pick up extra shifts.”