Job ID: 102886 Date posted: June 17, 2020
- Sharp Grossmont Home Infusion
- Home Infusion
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Day Job
- Per Diem
Currently SHIS consists of a pharmacy department (Home Infusion, Hospice, Specialty Pharmacy and a Home Health Nursing cost center with approximately 30 employees. We are a provider of medications, supplies, medical equipment and nursing visits to patients in their home.
The goal at Sharp Home Infusion Services is to offer high quality patient care and services that go above and beyond customer expectations. They employ a team of pharmacists who provide clinical evaluation and management, pharmacy technicians who prepare and package infusion products, a dietitian for nutritional consultations, as well as specially trained home-infusion nurses, all who coordinate care for patients in their homes.
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Previous Home Infusion / Ambulatory Care Pharmacist experience preferred
- Ability to work in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize work and follow through on responsibilities
- Ability to manage fluctuating workload and technicians
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Completion of a Pharmacy Residency program
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Minimum of one-year experience in a hospital pharmacy environment is preferred
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”