Pharmacy Specialist/ Sharp Hospice/ Day Shift/ Full Time
- SRS San Carlos
Shift Start Time:8:30 AM
Shift End Time:5 PM
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:No Weekends
What You Will Do
The Senior Specialist - Hospice Pharmacy shall serve as a liaison between Sharp Centralized Pharmacy and Sharp HospiceCare to facilitate the development, implementation, and coordination of guidelines, pharmacy standardization of formularies, competencies and clinical practices as well as monitoring of control programs designed to minimize the incidence of medication events and enhance patient safety.
- Education pursuant to licensure requirement.
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
- California Pharmacist License - CA State Board of Pharmacy
- 5 Years Experience in a hospice/palliative care environment.
- 1 Year Experience utilizing Lean Sig Sigma or similar performance improvement methodologies.
Other Qualification Requirements
- Current license to practice pharmacy in the state of California without restriction or probation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient computer skills, especially in the application of word processing, spreadsheet, and database creation and management is preferred.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classCalifornia Pharmacist License - CA State Board of Pharmacy; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community