Radiologic Technologist - Fluoro Req
Job ID: 109247 Date posted: April 15, 2021
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Radiology Diagnostic
- Radiology Jobs
This position is located in La Mesa, CA, San Diego County
8 hour shifts; Full-time position to work Variable Shifts; weekends as needed; call is required
Position "home shift" would be primarily day shift; there will be scheduled instances where the employee is required to work on PMs or Nights. These instances are scheduled in advance
- Satisfactory completion of formal training program in an AMA approved school, meets the requirements of an appropriate State/Federal mandated certification or equivalent
- Current CA State CRT with Fluoroscopy license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ARRT certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish/Arabic
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”