Radiologic Technologist-Fluoro Required / Sharp Grossmont Hospital / Variable Shift / FT (10 hour shifts)
- Grossmont Hospital
Shift Start Time:Variable
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:
Weekend Requirements:As Needed
Hourly Pay Range (Minimum - Midpoint - Maximum):$39.435 - $50.884 - $62.333
The stated pay scale reflects the range that Sharp reasonably expects to pay for this position. The actual pay rate and pay grade for this position will be dependent on a variety of factors, including an applicant’s years of experience, unique skills and abilities, education, alignment with similar internal candidates, marketplace factors, other requirements for the position, and employer business practices.
What You Will Do
To perform a wide variety of technical procedures with quality patient care, assisting Physicians as needed.
- Satisfactory completion of formal training program in an AMA approved school and meets the requirements of an appropriate State and/or Federal mandated certification or equivalent.
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare)
- Radiologic Technologist Fluoroscopy Permit
- ARRT Certificate
- Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- One year Radiology experience
- Demonstrates an innovative and collaborative attitude which contributes to the positive culture of the department and organization.
- Collects pertinent data about the patient and determines the most appropriate course of action to obtain optimal imaging according to established protocols.
- Employs effective communication to promote patient understanding and comfort while maintaining a high-quality standard of care.
- Demonstrates proficiency in utilizing various fixed and portable x-ray and fluoroscopic units in a wide variety of hospital-based settings.
- Ability to work efficiently while keeping a person-focused mindset, demonstrating a commitment to self-care and patient safety.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class.
#FJRadiologic Technologist Fluoroscopy Permit - CA Department of Public Health; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) - CA Department of Public Health; ARRT Certificate - ARRT
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
Explore our locationsView locations
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community