Registered Nurse - RNJob ID 84464 Date posted 11/17/2017
- Facility: SRS E.Grossmont Medical Plaza
- City: La Mesa
- Department: Nursing Float Pool
- Category: RN Jobs
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Day Job
- FTE: 1.0
- Shift Start: Variable
- Shift End Time: Variable
This position is located in La Mesa, San Diego County. Must be able to travel between La Mesa Main, El Cajon, and La Mesa West. May be asked occasionally to travel to North County San Diego.
Variable 8-hour day shift, weekends as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education as required by CA Board of Registered Nursing
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Current ACLS certification or must obtain within 90 days of hire
- One year of RN work experience
The Registered Nurse – RN is primarily responsible for assisting a multitude of providers, both physicians and mid-level practitioners. Provides coverage to primary care, specialty care, and Pediatrics in East County.
The Nursing Float Pool department offers a great opportunity to train and practice in a variety of ambulatory care areas.
With 450 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 21 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Essential Physical Requirements may include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/Extending (neck)
- Fine Manipulation / Pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Bed mobilization (scooting / rolling)
- Lateral transfers (bed to gurney)
- Bed to chair/wheelchair/commode transfer
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Push/Pull over 100 pounds
- Carrying up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Keywords: Registered Nurse - RN, Float RN, clinics, nursing jobs in San Diego, RN jobs in San Diego