Senior Specialist- Regulatory Affairs
Job ID: 109408 Date posted: April 21, 2021
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Day Job
Wondering what qualities it takes to be a successful nursing professional at Sharp? View some of the traits we’re looking for below.
- Critical Thinker
The Senior Specialist will assist to ensure facility-wide compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations governing the licensing and accreditation of the organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing and providing regulatory education and assistance across the organization, assisting in reporting and responding to regulatory agencies, licensing activities, and planning, organizing, implementing and maintenance of the EVER READY model of organizational preparedness for patient safety and the successful completion of all regulatory inspections and surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field.
- Minimum of minimum 2 years regulator affairs experience.
- Master’s degree
Medical, vision and dental
Generous time off
- Committed to excellence in all that we do
- Built to be supportive and educational — a place where employees can grow and thrive
- A positive, compassionate, friendly and team-oriented atmosphere
- Thankful for the contributions and hard work of others, and praising their accomplishments
- Committed to creating a safe environment for those we serve
- Celebrate diversity, recognizing that our unique differences create a stronger whole