Supervisor Pharmacy - Clinical - System Central Pharmacy Services
Job ID: 107493 Date posted: February 08, 2021
- Sharp Grossmont Home Infusion
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Jobs
Currently SHIS consists of a pharmacy department (Home Infusion, Hospice, Specialty Pharmacy and a Home Health Nursing cost center with approximately 30 employees. We are a provider of medications, supplies, medical equipment and nursing visits to patients in their home. The goal at Sharp Home Infusion Services is to offer high quality patient care and services that go above and beyond customer expectations. They employ a team of pharmacists who provide clinical evaluation and management, pharmacy technicians who prepare and package infusion products, a dietitian for nutritional consultations, as well as specially trained home-infusion nurses, all who coordinate care for patients in their homes.
- Current unencumbered CA Pharmacist license
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare)
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) or Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP)
- Minimum of one-year experience in a hospital pharmacy environment required.
- Computer skills are highly desirable, especially in the application of word processing, spreadsheet, and database creation and management.
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency or equivalent by ASHP preferred.
- ACLS Certification (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”