Access Service Representative - Patient Focus
Job ID: 105675 Date posted: October 20, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- Staffing Resource Network
- Business Operations Jobs
- Per Diem
- High school diploma of equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the Business Services setting with demonstrated above-standard performance in billing, account follow-up, and at least one other area of expertise.
- Medical terminology
- Work experienced with insurances, billing and collections guidelines/criteria.
- Work experienced with Local, State, and Federal regulations governing registration/ billing activities including JCAHO, Title XXII, Medicare and Medi-Cal regulations.
- Experienced with ICD-9, RVS, and CPT 4 coding.
- Basic utilization management knowledge
- Ability to organize and prioritize work activities.
- Ability to communicate/discuss personal and financial matters with patients and/or their representatives.
- Ability to document effectively and concisely.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to function well in demanding/stressful environments.
- Basic computer functions. Accurately type or on-line key 35-40 wpm
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”