Account Analyst II Full Time
- Corporate Offices
Shift Start Time:7 AM
Shift End Time:Variable
Additional Shift Information:7:00 am - 9:00 am
Weekend Requirements:No Weekends
Hourly Pay Range (Minimum - Midpoint - Maximum):$21.000 - $25.922 - $31.106
The stated pay scale reflects the range that Sharp reasonably expects to pay for this position. The actual pay rate and pay grade for this position will be dependent on a variety of factors, including an applicant’s years of experience, unique skills and abilities, education, alignment with similar internal candidates, marketplace factors, other requirements for the position, and employer business practices.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule (both remote/work from home and on-site at Sharp Spectrum Kearny Mesa).
What You Will Do
To collect and follow up on contract and commercial accounts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- 2 Years experience in all areas of billing.
- 1 Year accounts management experience in an acute care hospital.
- Experience with on-line computer system.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of benefits, covered services, and billing procedures of all Government and non-Government insurance programs.
- Ability to determine prime, secondary, and third party responsibility among insurance companies.
- Familiarity with regulations governing collection proceedings.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes, and basic medical terminology.
- Typing speed of 50 wpm, or in-line keying speed of 50 wpm, 10-key by touch.
- General knowledge of office procedures and ability to utilize resources in an organized manner.
- Ability to discuss personal and financial matters with patients and/or their representatives regarding credit and collection policies and procedures.
- Good telephone communication skills and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected classH.S. Diploma or Equivalent
Want to know when new jobs are posted? Sign up for job alerts.
Set your parameters to automatically receive alerts when we post new jobs that fit your skills, interests and experience.
Explore our locationsView locations
"After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it."
We are Sharp
Stay connected and join the career interest community
Want to stay informed about career opportunities and life at Sharp? Join our career interest community and receive information that matters to you.Join the community