Account Analyst II
Job ID: 104196 Date posted: August 18, 2020
- Sharp HealthCare
- PFS Billing & Collections
- Accounting Jobs
- Day Job
- Minimum two-years experience in all areas of billing and one-year accounts management experience in an acute care hospital.
- Knowledge of benefits, covered services, and billing procedures of all Government and non-Government insurance programs.
- Ability to determine prime, secondary, and third party responsibility among insurance companies. Familiarity with regulations governing collection proceedings.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT-4 codes, and basic medical terminology.
- Typing speed of 50 wpm, or in-line keying speed of 50 wpm, 10-key by touch.
- General knowledge of office procedures and ability to utilize resources in an organized manner. Experience with on-line computer system.
- Ability to discuss personal and financial matters with patients and/or their representatives regarding credit and collection policies and procedures.
- Good telephone communication skills and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
“After nearly 10 years of working here, it's still one of the hardest jobs I've ever loved. If you find a niche here, you'll be working with some of the smartest in the industry. This is where they'll respect you for thinking outside the box and kindness matters. They expect consistency and hard work, but pay you well to do it.”